Monday, March 31, 2014

Entry#6: Brand Identification

What's on My Feet
         When I saw that there is an assignment on brand identification, I start to pay attention to my personal items. After I finished all my classes of the day, I looked around my house and I was a little bit surprised by the items I have own for now specially my shoes. As I walked through the entrance, I opened the large shoe cabinet which is made by my dad and started to look for my shoes. I took them out and reorganized them. However, it was the first time I realized that I may have to stop buying more shoes since there are already too many shoes for my two feet to wear.


          Time makes me to see a lot of interesting facts. I still remember how I was when I first came to the United States. It was five year ago, I was wearing a pair of white Nike shoes when I first steeped on this land and they were the only shoes I had at that time. I wore them, and walked through the hardest period of time I had in New York. It was about someone who has been challenged by the unknown world. The hard time had gone gradually. Meanwhile, more and more shoes were added to my dad’s handmade shoe cabinet. At the first, I bought Nike sneakers only, and then I started to have boots and high-heels etc.
          The change of the shoes I own demonstrates the changes I have made as a person. I never had a shopping plan when I go to a mall and the interesting thing I found is that I always add two to three pairs of new Nike sneakers to the shoe cabinet every year. Obviously, Nike is my favorite shoe brand and the most comfortable among all. I think I’m addicted to it. Furthermore, this makes me believe that no matter how I change, I am still who I am five years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment